sainsbury-1sainsbury-2

Supermarket owners J. Sainsbury plc were formed in 1869 when John Sainsbury and his wife opened their first store in Drury Lane Holborn, London. In 2001 Sainsbury relocated their headquarters to 33 Holborn, and their reception area at the time, was Europe’s largest glass atrium. In 2003 and 2004 we carried out several projects in the building including a refurbishment of the reception area, which involved installing new purpose made receptions desks and data cabling. Sainsbury's vacated the building in 2011 to move to a greener and less expensive site.